For more than 100 years, GUND has been a premier plush company recognised worldwide for the quality and innovation of its products. The oldest manufacturer of soft toys in America, GUND was one of the first ever companies to produce a teddy bear in the early 1900s. GUND quality ensures that their products will last as long as the memories they inspire.
Today, over 100 years later, the GUND brand is still going strong. It has stuck to its core values of innovation and quality which have maintained its reputation as a world leader in soft toys.
Did You know?
• GUND are innovators in safety for baby products
• All eyes are sewn in for safety on baby products
• All Gund items are washable unless they contain a battery
• Items are sewn together and adhesive is used so the seams can’t be pulled apart
• Also the quality and standards is very high
• Each item is hand trimmed and brushed at the end of production
• Less material is cut at one time for better quality
• GUND sound chips last up to one thousand squeezes
• All pellets in GUND plush toys are new and secured in a tightly meshed bag that is sewn into the plush for safety
• All of the animated voices are recorded especially for GUND; the character's mouth moves in time with the script as much as possible
• GUND animated pieces have double movement and the sequence always goes back to the start - the competition doesn’t have this feature
• All patterns for GUND items are original to GUND. They see first, feel second, price is third.